Sunday, July 3, 2011

just a normal sunday night...

today is July 3, 2011...my children are with their dad and my boyfriend and I just finished a great dinner. sitting around on our electronics, him the ipad, me the MacBook, I thought...I should start a blog. I mean, what else should I do with my free time. I only have 2 kids, a boyfriend, a full time job, a part time job, and school...I think I have 1 hour, 13 minutes I'm not using.

I know you're all dying to know what we had for dinner, so here ya go:
I love multi-grain sour dough bread from publix, so I toasted some, brushed an olive oil, vinegar, salt and oregano mixture on it, layered with fresh mozzarella and tomato, brushed with oil again and... delish! to wash it down? some ice cold modelo especial.

I know as time goes by, this blog will be so addicting, you'll think "when you gonna post again?" till next time, good night and happy 4th!!

g

No comments:

Post a Comment