Friday, July 8, 2011

Random Friday activities...

Today Jason and the kids left for England, the boys are off with their dad getting ready for their vacation and I am left alone with the pups. I really thought I was going to enjoy the quietness of the evening, but soon found myself stirring.
First, I got a haircut. For those of you who know me, I have been growing my hair and it has reached a length I have never had before. I have become one of those weird people who cringe when I think of getting a trim. Today, I was brave and had a whole inch cut off!  Yay me!  I'm sure my hair will thank me.
Next stop, Marshalls... I have a weakness for Marshalls and TJMaxx.  I like to roam around and look at almost everything... Well, I don't like looking through the clothes cuz it's always a mess, but I like the kitchen stuff, the shoes... Today I made a FIND!! Back to the luscious hair on my head, I don't wash it everyday and I have been looking for a cute shower cap (yes, I said shower cap) to wear on my non-wash days. I found one with pink and blue and frills...totally girly. I can't wait to use it. I shall post pics soon, I promise!!
After Marshalls, I braved Walmart. I loathe Walmart. I'm not really sure why I went in, but I was lonely and bored so in I went. I grabbed a buggy, made a turn toward the pharmacy to look at vitamins, and ran smack into this middle aged, heavy set, short man. He looked at me, looked nervous and grabbed a bottle of KY warming and ran off. I stood in shock for a moment, chuckled a bit, and carried on. What did I buy, do you ask? Oh, glamourous stuff here...toilet bowl cleaner, push pins, bookcase, and a laundry basket. I'm awesome, I know.
I decided I had spent enough of my hard earned money and went home to rescue the doggies. I took both of them for a mile-ish walk and really enjoyed it!  We ran and played, got ourselves tangled in leashes and then collapsed as we stepped back in the door. Now both of them are out like a light and I'm catching up on my True Blood.
Overall, I would rate this night a 9. I got my hair did, bought me a purty shower cap, and exercised just a little bit. Tomorrow I imagine the fun will continue.
Good night all!!

g

No comments:

Post a Comment