Tuesday, July 5, 2011

True Blood and make-up fans unite!!


today I am completely worn out.  on days like this, I like to sit and surf the internet. one of my favorite things to look at is youtube and the make-up tutorials. I am completely hooked and have found myself playing around with different looks as well as browsing my local Sephora for hours. Today as I listen to the thunder and enjoy a glass of wine, I found the new True Blood make-up by Tarte. Needless to say, I'm excited!!

If you are not familiar with either, get with the program people. The show speaks for itself (although I prefer the book series), and the makeup is really great not to mention "green"...you know, environmentally savvy. I have an eyeshadow palate of 10 great colors as well as 3 lipsurgences. The lipsurgence is a balm/stain infused with peppermint oil to offer a bit of a plump without the sting and also rehydrates to leave lips soft and smooth.  Mmmm, mmmm..... 





I suppose I will have to purchase this. I don't think I'll get all the pieces, but I'll def get the lip stain. All you gals out there, go online or run into your local Sephora to check this stuff out! The True Blood kits are not in stores yet, a couple weeks to go, but all are available online. 
Play and post me your pics!! 

have a great night everyone!
g

No comments:

Post a Comment